All That Remains is a collections-driven online exhibition that explores New Zealanders’ objects related to WWI from both overseas and the home front.
In order to preserve memories and memorabilia from WWI, this project aims to identify wartime objects within New Zealand museums, historical societies, art galleries and RSAs, and draw them together to create a moving exhibition that informs and enlightens current generations of the sacrifices of their ancestors.
The exhibition is produced by National Services Te Paerangi at Te Papa.
- Enable New Zealand’s museums to participate in WWI commemorations through an easily accessible online exhibition
- Provide a central digital repository and place for locating information about WWI objects across New Zealand collections
- Provide incentive to digitise collection items and share them with others
- Provide an platform for partnerships between RSAs and museums to support care of WWI collections in communities.
- Contact National Services Te Paerangi about this project
- View the contributors list
- And if you’re a New Zealand organisation with collection items, why not participate!