National Services Te Paerangi is looking for interesting WWI related objects from New Zealand museums for the All That Remains online community exhibition.
Who can participate?
New Zealand based museums, galleries, RSAs, schools and historical societies that hold objects related to WWI are welcome to participate in this project.
How to participate:
Participation is simple.
First, create an account on eHive and then join the All That Remains eHive community. Now you’re ready to select objects to be included in the All That Remains community – with just one click! You can contribute up to 200 objects for free, more with paid accounts.
What to contribute:
All That Remains is designed to showcase all types of objects related to WWI. We want objects collected overseas and from the home front, those used by soldiers and those belonging to the people at home.
How to contribute:
- Choose the objects in your collection to contribute
- Finalise the content you’d like to share about these objects
- Select or create digital images for the objects
- Ensure that you have copyright clearance to publish the objects and images
- Upload your records in bulk or create them online in eHive
- Provide more information about your collection by contributing WWI Stories
Contact National Services Te Paerangi